Here are the job details below:
Company : Grewals
Closing date : 06.06.16
Job Description :
- To be the Company’s first point of contact with the public and to act in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- To perform administrative/clerical functions which include greeting visitors; answering the telephone and relaying messages; preparing, reviewing, disseminating and/or filing routine correspondence and reports; receiving, and processing and distributing mail.
- To provide comprehensive personal, secretarial and administrative support to any officer designated by Management.
Profile of candidate
- HSC qualifications
- Previous experience as Receptionist/Telephonist will constitute an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, energetic and customer service oriented.
- Pleasant and extrovert personality
- Good energetic phone voice and excellent telephone manners.
- Grooming with a professional and neat appearance is essential criteria for this job.
- Fully computer literate and highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in team.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate should be willing to work on Saturdays.
Click below for more details and job offers:
Like us on Facebook for latest updates – Viral Google News